Protecting Everyone and Staying Safe
To help keep everyone safe, we have put extra measures in place, including a longer period between bookings, to allow time for additional thorough sanitising procedures. We are now Visit Scotland “Good to Go” certified.
Guests must be willing to comply with Scottish Government guidelines. In order to keep up to date, latest advice can be found on the Scottish Government website.
Welcome to 98 Church Street!
Our comfortable three-bedroom self-catering apartment is ideal for your holiday, business or short stay in the Highlands. This Victorian apartment is spread over three floors, with a ground floor entrance and rooms on the first and second floors. As a result, there is plenty of room to spread out and relax!
Another great thing about the apartment is how convenient it is for all you may want to do during your stay. What’s more, it’s situated on the oldest street of the city, in a conservation area, and just one street away from the lovely River Ness with its islands further upstream.
Although in a great central location, the apartment is in a quiet area, and has open views across to the countryside beyond.
Literally just minutes away from your doorstep……
- Restaurants, Bars and Shops
- Rail, and Bus Stations, plus Taxi services
- Tour Pick-up Points
- Traditional Music Sessions
- The River Ness with it’s clear fast flowing water and many bridges
- The Old High Church, directly opposite, with it’s story dating back to 565AD
- Scotland’s largest second-hand book shop, -Leakey’s
- Riverside walks to the beautiful Ness Islands
- and so, so much more!!
All in all, a great city centre location!