Our comfortable self catering apartment
We want you to really enjoy your stay here, and aim to provide all you need for a very comfortable stay, so you can relax and unwind. The apartment has 3 bedrooms ( 1 double, 1 twin and 1 single) and can accommodate up to 5 persons.
Accommodation features and facilities
The entrance to this self catering accommodation is through Deacon’s Court.
This opens onto the stairs leading to the first floor, where you will find the large living room, kitchen, twin bedroom and shower room.
The next flight of stairs leads to the second floor bedrooms and a small toilet with wash-hand basin.
The large double bedroom overlooks the Old High Church.
The apartment includes the following features :
- Large, bright living room with gas fire, and television
- Well equiped dining kitchen with gas cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, toaster, and radio
- Shower-room with toilet, washbasin and good sized shower cubicle
- Twin bedroom on first floor
- Stairs to second floor
- Spacious double bedroom with television
- Additional single bedroom if required
- Cloakroom with toilet and washhand basin
- Central heating and double glazing
- All linens and towels included
- Iron and ironing board
Unfortunately the apartment is not suitable for babies or young children. Neither are we able to accepts pets or allow smoking inside the apartment.
There is a limited amount of street parking on Church Street, and a multi-storey carpark a few minutes away, – more info..