Our comfortable self catering apartment
We want you to really enjoy your stay here, and aim to provide all you need for a very comfortable stay, so you can relax and unwind. The apartment has 3 bedrooms ( 1 double, 1 twin and 1 single) and can accommodate up to 5 persons.
Accommodation features and facilities
The entrance to this self catering accommodation is through Deacon’s Court.
This opens onto the stairs leading to the first floor, where you will find the large living room, kitchen, twin bedroom and shower room.
The next flight of stairs leads to the second floor bedrooms and another shower room.
The large double bedroom overlooks the Old High Church.
The apartment includes the following features :
- Large, bright living room with television and comfortable seating
- Small, well equipped dining kitchen with gas cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, toaster and radio
- Shower room with toilet, washbasin and good sized shower cubicle
- Comfortable twin bedroom
- Spacious double bedroom with television
- Comfortable single bedroom if required
- Shower room with toilet and washbasin
- Central heating and double glazing
- All linens and towels included
- Iron and ironing board
Unfortunately the apartment is not suitable for babies or young children. Neither are we able to accepts pets or allow smoking inside the apartment.
There is a limited amount of street parking on Church Street, and a multi-storey carpark a few minutes away, – more info..
Inverness self catering accommodation – 98 Church Street Apartment